Testing and Monitoring Solution EX1
Scalable, open platform test solution for validating bandwidth speed and monitoring network performance
Multipurpose solution ready for full service lifecycle testing with continuous end-to-end performance monitoring that identifies trends, monitors degradation and provides visibility over long-term performance—key to delivering consistent subscriber QoE throughout your transition to virtual networks.
- Scalable, open platform: multipurpose solution ready to evolve as your network transforms with active assurance (L3–L7) and active testing capabilities including an extensive catalog of 140 tests
- Simple to use, pocket-sized solution: quickly and accurately tests full line rate Gigabit Ethernet speeds
- Carrier-grade quality: dedicated FPGA-powered hardware in a rugged, battery-operated solution with repeatable and extremely reliable test metrics
- Untethered testing experience: technicians get extended battery life and escape the confines of harsh testing environments by connecting to their Android or iOS device using Bluetooth® low energy technology
- Efficient job close-out: automated report generation—PDF or CSV files uploaded by email or shared using EXFO Connect client service
- Ideal companion for your activation tool kit: combine with an optical power meter, fiber inspection probe (FIP) or copper/DSL tester to cover turn up of all essential FTTx or business services
Measure your subscribers’ real-life throughput up to full line rate Gigabit Ethernet by using the same method they do (Speedtest®by Ookla®) while removing the effect of their home hardware or installation setup. Quickly and easily generate a birth certificate demonstrating that speeds ordered are speeds delivered—starting from service activation.