Access OTDR FTB-720C
The ideal construction OTDR for everyday field testing in any access network. With an iOLM application for both singlemode and multimode testing, it’s the most automated and intelligent troubleshooting tool for FTTA, LAN and data centers.
The FTB-720C is an OTDR that is best suited for most typical short and access networks. It can perform both singlemode and multimode testing.
The FTB-720C is designed for fiber-to-the-antenna (FTTA) applications, data-center tier-2 troubleshooting, enterprise and access networks. The FTB-720C test module is hosted in a modular compact FTB-1 platform that can also be equipped with other testing capabilities such as Ethernet, CPRI or copper testing to provide a complete test solution for FTTA contractors.
- Dynamic range of up to 36 dB in singlemode
- Event dead zone as low as 0.7 m and attenuation dead zone of 3 m
- Live fiber testing at 1625 nm
- Combined singlemode/multimode wavelengths
- Encircled Flux (EF) ready: use with external launch mode conditioner for EF-compliant multimode results
- iOLM ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format