Metro/Long-Haul OTDR FTB-750C
High dynamic range combined with high resolution for highly accurate fiber characterization over long distances
Housed in the compact, modular FTB-1 platform, the FTB-750C is an OTDR with a high dynamic range of 46 dB and is designed to characterize metro and long-haul networks.
With its industry-leading level of resolution, the FTB-750C is ideal to test long links and perform bidirectional measurements on transmission cables for highly accurate fiber characterization.
- Most efficient testing solution for long-haul cable characterization
- Maximum fault-finding capability and powerful bidirectional measuring ability with the iOLM
- Compact platform for ease of use in the field
- Dynamic range of up to 46 dB
- Event dead zone of 0.6 m and attenuation dead zone of 2.5 m
- Up to 256,000 sampling points