Fibre Cleaver CT-101/CT-102
The CT-101/CT-102 is designed for cleaving silica fibres from 80 to 250 micron cladding.
The CT-101/CT-102 is designed for cleaving silica fibres from 80 to 250 micron cladding. The CT-101/CT-102 is equipped with a motorized diamond blade that touches the fiber after tension has been applied providing high-strength cleaving capability. The diamond blade provides consistent cleaving quality and the cleave length can be modified from 3 to 40 mm. The cleave angle is adjustable from 0 to 15 degrees. It runs on AC or battery power.
- Diamond blade provides consistent cleaving quality
- Large diameter fiber cleaving capability up to 250 micron cladding diameter
- Angled cleaving capability from 0 to 15 degrees
- Digital cleave counter
- Adjustable cleave length from 3mm to 40mm
- Adjustable cleaving tension
- Dual power sources (AC or Battery)
- Long blade life of typically 20,000 cleaves