Fiber Identifier FID-30R/31R
Optical Fiber Identifiers with easy-to-use trigger clamp and built in colour LCD touch panel with backlight.
These fiber identifiers, used for identifying the light power presence in optical fibers, include three detecting functions: TONE, TRAFFIC, and ONU. Both models include a trigger operated clamp to macro-bend the fiber in order to leak light which is then detected by two photo sensors. The fiber identifiers can detect the presence of several kinds of light signal and indicate signal directions.
The trigger lock function ensures the fiber is clamped with constant pressure, while the 2.4″ colour LCD touch panel, equipped with a backlight function, allows the user to view the estimated optical power in the fiber and select the desired wavelength of 1310nm, 1490nm, or 1550nm. Identification of modulated tones at 270Hz, 1kHz and 2kHz is provided, along with continuous wave and ONU signals. Users are also able to select from three detection sensitivity modes; normal, fast and fine.
The FID-30R has a built in optical power meter.
- World’s highest signal detection sensitivity
- ONU signal detecting function
- Trigger lock / Robust Body design
- 2.4″ color touch screen with backlight
- Can be used for UV-coated fiber, 0.9mm diameter tight buffered fiber, fiber cord up to 3mm in diameter, and fiber ribbon with up to 12 fibers.